Primanti Bros.


location
Exterior
Best Entrance
East Entrance
Phone number
social media

Primanti Bros. was started in 1933 by Joe Primanti as a sandwich cart that served the Pittsburgh trucking community, who traveled all through the night.  Shortly after, Primanti opened a small store front on 18th street in Pittsburgh and experienced great success. Jim Patrinos purchased the company in 1974 and continued their rich tradition of serving the local community. Primanti Bros. saw increased success and continued to expand their number of restaurants.

To top